Friday, June 6, 2014

December Artwork Bead Scene Challenge

Each month, the editors at Artwork Bead Scene website challenge artwork beads to be used by us to produce something inspired by means of a work art they select. The picture is Winter Landscape by Wassily Kandinsky this month.This picture talked to me right away. I really like the bold colours that look to be a bit discordant on first peek C vivid colours in blue, pale pink and a winter picture alongside primary reddish, yellowish and dark blue. But it's not displeasing. It's joyful and energizing.I centered my layout on my 1st impressions of the painting C yellowish and pink for the picture of a home and also shades. I've been hoarding a wonderful small birdhouse by Mary Cullinan of Jubilee. Its turquoise shade is not any of the azures in the picture, but its charm is in keeping with the picture very much.I employed some blue and pink ceramic beads by Gaea, to go with it. I used a bit of reddish waxed linen and one red bead as a nod to the reddish pops in the picture. Dark blue seed beads and miniature turquoise scatter the string. It looked so perfect with the small birdhouse.Studying The finished necklace, it wasnt entirely harmonious. Subsequently I understood, I made a necklace like the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment